Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crafts cause messes

This is what my craft table looks like when I get into
a project. I need to come up with a better system.

Another mirror. I originally made this for a gift, but may
keep it. It goes well with my room now. It looked clean until I took this picture!

This one isn't done either. I still need to sand the edges and
do some touch ups. Close enough though! It's paint and then
scrapbook paper. The brown strips on the sides are leather paper
with brads inserted.

Now I have to make one more for the gift. It's actually for a
prize for my bunco group in Dec. I can't decide which colors to
do that anybody could use in there house. What do you think?

1 comment:

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

jana, I love this blog...but I think that if our husbands go hunting or something this year, we should get together and you can show me how to make the mirrors and frames!!! I loVe them....! Just a thought...