Thursday, September 25, 2008

Something new, finally

I've been so busy working on Christmas presents, but
I finally made time for this. It's not quite finished, I
think I might sand the edges still, but I figured I'd
post it anyway. It's like the mirror I made for my
whizzy, but bigger. This will be my new colors for
my next bedroom. I got a really beautiful bedspread
on clearance in black and cream so I figured I'd make
something to go in there.


What's nice is since I get free wood this cost under $10.
It only took 6 hours to construct, but whatever!

2 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

So cute!!Post some pictures of your room when you're done!! Our bedroom is in desperate need of a make-over!

The Dille Family said...

Awesome! I never heard about you making a mirror. I want to see it!