Friday, October 31, 2008

Calendar

This is a calendar I've made for a Christmas present. Sorry
to the person who may see it, and then get it! I've made all
the calendar sheets removable so when the year is over it can
still be a photo book. I've already selected and put photos behind
them, but I won't show them so the person won't know right
away!



You get the idea. I got the boards with pre-cut holes and the
calendars at the scrapbook store Girlfriends downtown. The big
rings at office max and then I already had all the other supplies.
A fun project. I made two of these. The first one took about 8-10
hours and then my second one, maybe 4. It takes a bit to get the
hang of it, but I was trying to be way too creative with the rings,
using a different material. Once I bought the rings it was much
easier.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love, LOVE these! Oh gosh you're so creative and have a good eye for colors, texture, and fun frilly embellishments. Seriously, when I move back I really need you to teach me!

Small House said...

I Came here from Danette Petersen's blog. How cute, how cute. I love your ideas, and will certainly use them. Thank you so much.