Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few projects

Ever since we got our card group started I've just been in the
mood to do some crafts. Plus I like to get my Christmas/birthday
and other holiday stuff done early especially since I'm having a
baby soon.
Some of these are gifts so if you get it, I hope you like it!

I found this board for $1 and it had some ugly duck on it so I
just covered that up with some cute paper and added some
ribbon. Now it's a barrette holder for a baby shower or
something. The flowers I found at Michaels and I just added
a barrette to them. The little knob sitting at the top is to put
on the wall and then you can hang the board somewhere.
Same idea here, but just a frame. The flowers again are
barrettes.
This is a book that spells out FAMILY. I just decorated it and
then the person who gets it just adds pictures to the inside.
These are some cute and I found them on clearance for $3 at
Fred Meyer. The only bad thing about them is they take
F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I think about 5-6 hours to do.



Just some more blocked letters.This is just a photo box I had that I had old photos in and I never
got them out. I removed the insides and made it my card holder.
I just scrap booked some tabs and added all my homemade cards
in here.

I have about 5 or 6 things more to post, but I'll do it another time. They are Christmas presents so I'm a little leery about somebody seeing them!

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Wow, these are very cute.